Monday, July 30, 2007

Summorum Pontificum Contact Search

The Lumemgentleman Catholic Studies web site has started a Summorum Pontificum Contact database that is an attempt to bring people who desire the extraordinary form of Mass together. Interestingly enough, I am surprised to see three people entered from Marshall. I did not think there would be anyone from my parish interested. There is also one person listed from nearby Minneota. All three entries from Marshall are laymen, no priests listed so far. As a matter of fact, when I run a search for the whole state of Minnesota there is only one priest listed from New Brighton, MN indicating that he would like to be trained in the old form of Mass.

I encourage anyone who is intereted in the old form of Mass to go there and register.

No comments: