Thursday, August 09, 2007

Adoration Again



I was late getting to Adoration this week. I got there about 20 minutes before Benediction. I had thought about not going but I remembered that someone once told me that I should go even if I could only spend 15 minutes with Jesus. Boy am I glad that I went. No sooner had I started my first prayer the priest came out early and he led everyone there (only about 5 people unfortunately) in the Rosary. It was a wonderful experience. I mostly just pray it by myself so it was nice to pray it with other people. Father also had incense burning. I really like incense. After the rosary Father did the Benediction. The whole experience left me with a "wow" feeling. It is my hope that we will be able to get more people to attend adoration. I've also heard that we might start praying the Rosary before Mass. I would be there for that every chance I could.

As I mentioned earlier I am working on writing my "Faith & Conversion Story". It is pretty hard for me to write but it's still coming. I'm almost done.

No comments: